Nurture Ranch, purveyors of traceable, grass-fed beef, launched at the National Restaurant Association’s NRA Show at McCormick Place in Chicago with product now available for restaurants, retailers and meal kit providers who serve better quality products.
Nurture Ranch nurtures higher quality grass-fed beef in the tall lush dells of East Texas with superior taste and nutritional benefits, that is Better In 12 Ways™ than traditional feedlot grain-fed cattle:
1. Traceable Origin, From Birth to Harvest: Nurture Ranch can quickly trace where its beef came from and how it was raised. Feedlot cattle often change hands many times before harvest, limiting traceability.
2. No Antibiotics: Nurture Ranch grass-fed beef is never given antibiotics. Feedlot cattle are typically given significant doses of antibiotics because of the conditions they are raised in.
3. No Hormones: Nurture Ranch never uses hormones of any kind. Research shows hormones often used to increase cattle productivity can be passed on to humans and change how the human body functions.
4. Lower Fat and Calories: Grass-fed beef is naturally lower in fat and calories than traditional beef, fulfilling USA trends to consume fewer calories per meal.
5. Richer in Vitamin A: Grass-fed beef contains higher levels of Vitamin A, supporting good vision, bone health, immunity, skin, hair, nails and more.
6. More Vitamin B1 and B2: Thiamine (Vitamin B1) is a co-enzyme that digests and metabolizes food for energy. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) maintains healthy blood cells and boosts energy.
7. Higher in Vitamin E: Vitamin E balances cholesterol; slows free radical cells and inflammation; improves skin, hair, hormonal balance, vision, physical endurance, strength and more.
8. Richer in Minerals: Calcium, magnesium and potassium support better cardiovascular health.
9. Greater CLA: CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) reduces inflammation, is used to treat cancer and in animal tests reduces tumors by 50 percent.
10. More Omega-3: Omega-3 reduces hypertension and heart attack risk.
11. Healthier Environment: Nurture Ranch raises free-range cattle naturally, in pastures without feedlots, grain or animal proteins of any kind, which has been proven to be better for animals, humans and the environment.
12. Independent Ranchers: Nurture Ranch works with local ranchers using their land and expertise to nurture its cattle in the traditions of yesteryear, which keeps better ranching practices alive for future generations.
Hod Golan, products from Israel, offer succulent flavors and premium quality turkey deli meats that are sure to create the perfect Passover, March Madness and all spring festivities better. These Glatt Kosher fresh poultry deli meats are imported to the U.S. direct from Israel, are truly delicious and wholesome and are made from only the highest quality clean ingredients. All products have no MSG, and very low fat content.
The Hod Golan line has robust variety of choices for any occasion or usage and can be found in the deli section of kosher specialty stores and supermarkets. The line includes: Oven Roasted Turkey, Oven Roasted Grilled Turkey, Smoked Turkey, Honey Glazed Turkey, Italian Smoked Salami and Ultra-thin Sliced Turkey, plus family packs of turkey in flavors such as Oven Roasted Turkey, Mexican Brand Smoked Turkey Breast and Smoked Turkey Meat. Always convenient for lunch sandwiches or large friend and family dinners, these products are offered in regular 5-ounce or ultra thin-sliced 7-ounce large family pack sizes as well as sliced behind the deli counter. Hod Golan also offers the finest savory meat snacks, such as Dried Mini-Chicken Salami and Chicken Cabanossi.
“Hod Golan offers products that are the height of good taste,” says Micha Rakaby, President of Hod Golan. “We are delighted to offer the complete line of our delicious products to our American Glatt Kosher and kosher consumer who appreciate our rich Israeli heritage and our unsurpassed taste.”
All the products are kosher for Passover under the OU and Tartikov. Currently, Israel leads the world in turkey consumption, with every man, woman and child eating an average of 34-1/2 pounds a year.
On the heels of the KRAVE Bar launch in December, KRAVE continues to elevate the protein snack space with the launch of its newest line of meat snacks: the KRAVE Stick. The KRAVE Stick will hit retail shelves this month in three unique flavors: Spicy Red Pepper Pork with Black Beans, Rosemary Lemon Turkey with White Beans and Sesame Garlic Beef with Sweet Potato.
With the brand’s Wine Country roots in mind, the KRAVE Stick was thoughtfully crafted with the prestigious Culinary Institue of America’s consulting group in Napa Valley to create a unique twist on the traditional meat stick. Layered with unexpected ingredients like whole beans or sweet potatoes, the KRAVE Stick is an evolution of the typical meat snack that provides consumers with a good source of protein and less fat than the leading sticks on the market.
“Meat sticks have been around for a while and there’s no shortage of competition in that area; however, the KRAVE Stick combinations that we created with the Culinary Institute of America’s consulting group have an unexpected twist that has yet to be seen,” said Shane Chambers, General Manager at KRAVE. “We are confident that these better-for-you sticks are going to continue to deliver the delicious fuel that our consumers have come to expect from KRAVE, and we look forward to continuing to disrupt the category with elevated meat snack options.”
The KRAVE Stick will retail for $1.79.