EVOL® Foods, Boulder-based maker of new age frozen meals, burritos and snacks, is introducing two new innovative product lines: MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit single serve meals. These new products further round out EVOL’s growing product portfolio while still remaining committed to providing, convenient, clean food made with real ingredients that taste great. The MultiServe Skillet Meals also marks the first time EVOL has moved beyond the singe serve market, with meals meant to be cooked on the stovetop and served for two.
“Our food philosophy is simple: love what you eat. At EVOL, we are a on a continued quest to find innovative ways to provide delicious food without sacrificing nutrition, flavor or convenience,” said founder Phil Anson. “Our new MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit Meals mark our continued evolution as a company and I think people are going to be truly excited when they taste these new products and realize they are a standout in the frozen food category, showing that just because something is convenient doesn’t mean you have to give up on unique flavors and taste.”
New MultiServe Skillet Meals for Two
EVOL has expanded its reach and flavor profile, as well as moves beyond the single serve market for the first time, with the introduction of the new MultiServe line of frozen entrees. Available in six flavors that are sure to appeal to everyone’s palate, the new MultiServe Skillet entree options take you on an exploration of flavor, creating new dishes that are meant for two. The entrees are ready in just 10 minutes, combining the convenience of frozen food, with simple clean ingredients. Share the food love and EVOL goodness and take your dinner to the next level with one of the new MultiServe Skillet meals, including:
- Uncured Bacon Mac & Cheese – a comfort food lover’s dream, this meal features elbow macaroni, crispy uncured bacon and peas, combined with a rich, delicious cheddar cheese sauce.
- Thai Style Curry Chicken – EVOL’s first foray into Thai cuisine is sure to deliver on this authentic dish. With grilled white meat chicken, red bell peppers, baby corn, carrots, snap peas and white rice and a tasty Thai yellow curry sauce, this may become your new favorite dish.
- Teriyaki Chicken – a new gluten free, classic dish features grilled white meat chicken, red and green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots, broccoli and brown rice with a zesty teriyaki sauce.
- Grilled Chicken Parmesan – this Italian classic starts with grilled white meat chicken and brings together spinach, basil, penne pasta and parmesan cheese in a roasted garlic tomato sauce.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Indian comfort food with a hint of spice, this gluten free dish combines grilled white meat chicken, carrots, peas and white rice in a rich and creamy tikka masala sauce.
- Butternut Squash and Sage Ravioli – enjoy the savory flavor combinations of a sage and roasted garlic sauce with grilled tomatoes and kale coating delicious ravioli stuffed with roasted butternut squash and ricotta cheese.
New Lean & Fit Entrees
Stay true to your New Year’s resolution to eat healthier with EVOL’s all-natural Lean & Fit meals. This new line takes EVOL’s mission to love what you eat to a new level, further showing that you do not have to compromise on flavor or convenience when you choose to eat healthy. As with all of EVOL Foods’ entrees and classic dishes, these frozen entrees are made with simple, clean ingredients and no preservatives or artificial ingredients. The single-serve Lean & Fit meals are all 300 calories and Low in Fat. The exciting flavors include:
- Teriyaki Chicken – a healthy take on a classic favorite, including grilled white meat chicken, brown rice, red and green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots and broccoli tossed in teriyaki sauce.
- Lemongrass Chicken - tender white meat chicken, brown rice, broccoli, carrots and snap peas all come together with a fragrant, delicious lemongrass sauce.
- Chicken Tandoori – enjoy a lean version of this popular Indian dish with grilled white meat chicken, brown rice, roasted tomatoes, carrots and peas in a traditional tandoori sauce.
- Chicken Penne Pomodoro – this classic dish will appeal to the pasta lover in anyone, with whole wheat penne, red & green bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, spinach and grilled white chicken in a roasted garlic tomato sauce.
The MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit Meals will be available nationwide at Target, Harris Teter as well as in select grocery stores. The Multiserve Meals will retail for $6.99 to $8.49 and the Lean & Fit Meals will retail for $3.99-$4.99.