This holiday season, give everyone on your list an affordable luxury experience: Ethel M® Chocolates from www.EthelM.com. These exceptional gourmet confections — made without preservatives — hold true to the recipes that Ethel Mars once made in her own kitchen in the early 1900′s. Comprised of the finest ingredients and made in small batches -– some made by hand, Ethel M® Chocolates embody the ideal holiday gift for everyone on your list, from friends and family to party hosts and business associates.
Who is “Ethel M” and what makes her chocolate special? She was the matriarch of the Mars family; her husband and son –-Frank C. Mars and Forrest Mars, Sr. -– founded world-renowned Mars, Incorporated, manufacturer of iconic brands like M&M’S® Brand Candies, SNICKERS® Bar and DOVE® Chocolate. In 1981 Forrest Mars, Sr., created Ethel M® Chocolates as a tribute to his mother, who taught him the art of making chocolate.
Cyber Monday shoppers seeking the perfect gift can unwrap a special deal at www.EthelM.com. Enter the code CYBERMONDAY13 to receive a 20 percent discount, with no minimum order, plus a $5 flat rate standard shipping fee for orders of $50 or more. This code is valid during the 24 hours of Monday, Dec. 2, 2013.
“At Ethel M® Chocolates, we’re dedicated to offering uncompromising quality and unparalleled taste,” said Jessica Ruttman, Marketing Manager, Ethel M Chocolates. “This holiday season, we’ve prepared a special assortment of chocolates designed to bring tasteful good cheer to any occasion. A gift of premium chocolate offers a personal touch of luxury and never fails to please the recipient.”
Ruttman offers gift suggestions that will delight everyone on your list.
- For girlfriends and party hosts: Say cheers to the holiday season with the new Holiday Cocktail Collection ($28). The 16 pieces include Champagne Cocktail and Mucha Margarita drenched in milk chocolate, and Lemon Drop and Chocopolitan enrobed in dark chocolate. Each piece is filled with holiday spirits combined in a crème center. Colorful retro designs atop each piece add festive fun to this gift. (Local state laws prohibit the shipment of alcoholic products directly to consumers in many states. See online ordering information for details.)
- For business clients or hard-to-buy-for friends: Personalize a gift by including their favorite flavors inside a Design Your Own box ($37-$97). It’s simple: choose a box style, select the chocolates and place the order. From the caramel lover to the truffle fan to the Satin Cremes® connoisseur, you’ve got the holidays covered.
- Treat yourself: Open the Holiday Deluxe Collection ($34) and start a tradition with a delicious variety of the best of Ethel M® Chocolates. Each 24-piece box includes new limited edition holiday flavors, each enrobed in rich chocolate: Peppermint Silk, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie and Egg Nog. The collection also features creamy caramels, Almond Crunch and Satin Cremes®.
- For that special guy on the list: The sweet and savory Classic and Chocolate-covered Pecan Brittle ($35) offers a softer crunch, thanks to a secret recipe and hand-picked pecans. Ethel M® signature brittle has a delicious buttery taste, is created with just a few ingredients and is handcrafted in small batches.
- For moms and mother-in-laws: They will appreciate this recipe handed down for generations, as the 16-piece Satin Cremes® Collection ($28) is made with real cream and stirred by hand. The buttery fillings are flavored with fresh raspberries, vanilla, chocolate and lemon, and then drenched in premium chocolate.
- For friends celebrating Hanukkah: The new 16-piece Kosher Hanukkah Classic Collection ($28) features buttery caramels, milk and dark Satin Cremes® and an assortment of crunchy nut pieces. Or choose the Hanukkah Collection Bundle ($45), which includes the Classic Collection adorned with a Hanukkah bow, one Hanukkah Bar Set of three delectable chocolate bars, and one bag of 22 Chocolate Gelt Coins.
Ethel M.® Chocolates are sold online at www.EthelM.com, by phone at (800) 438-4356 and in five locations throughout Las Vegas.